- National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families. Brain development. http://www.zerotothree.org/child-development/brain-development/. Accessed on 22Jul2015.
- Huelke DF. An overview of anatomical considerations of infants and children in the adult world of automobile safety design. Annu Proc Assoc Adv Automot Med. 1998; 42:93-113.
- Stiles J et al. The basics of brain development. Neuropsychol Rev. 2010; 20:327-348.
- Alive and Thrive. Nutrition and brain development in early life. A&T Technical Brief. 2012 January, Issue 4.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Developmental milestones. http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/milestones/index.html. Accessed on 13 Jul 2015.
- Georgieff MK. Nutrition and the developing brain: Nutrient priorities and measurement. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007; 85:614S-620S.
- Willatts P et al. Effects of long-chain PUFA supplementation in infant formula on cognitive function in later childhood. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013; 98(suppl): 536S-542S.
- European Food Safety Authority. Scientific opinion on dietary reference values for fats, including saturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, trans fatty acids, and cholesterol. 2010; 8(3):1461.
- Chinese Nutrition Society. Chinese DRIs handbook. 2013.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Fact Sheet for Consumers. Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Omega3FattyAcids-Consumer/. Accessed on 26 June 1029.
- Zeisel SH et al. Choline: Critical role during fetal development and dietary requirement in adults. Annu Rev Nutr. 2006; 26:229-250.
This content is for registered users only.
Registration is free and reserved for healthcare professionals.
Forgot your password? Reset it.